Monday, January 28, 2013

New Year, New Look

Well as you may notice, I've updated my blog. A new year called for a few new changes.
I've put up some great new pics (only two for now) from the amazing John Hillin. He was here shooting a promotional video that's going to be premiered this March, so check out his other stuff in the meantime.
Also I've added a few new pages you can see at the top. All the informational stuff, such as About, My Story, How to Help, Donate, etc.
My personal favorite, because pictures truly do say volumes more than I could possibly write on here, is my gallery page. This has a personal link to my photobucket account where you can browse 1000s of photos from my time here in Honduras.
So in honor of a new blog and new year, I am hoping to do a better job about blogging. It will be difficult during our busiest season (March-August), but its one of my new year's resolutions to be better.
And lastly - please take a look that you can SUBSCRIBE to my updates. PLEASE DO THIS. This avoids me emailing you a big chain email just to say, "Hey... what's up? I updated my blog. Alright, cya".
So please take a gander to the left side of the blog on the home page, enter your e-mail, and click "subscribe"! It's that easy, and I would really appreciate it!
For today, this is all. Thank you all for your sweet words of encouragement. It helps drive me everyday to remember why I'm doing what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment