Monday, March 29, 2010

Los Angeles

These days, I seem to be quite the globetrotter. At least for the months of March and April.

After returning from Honduras, I was only in Nashville for 4 days before I took off to LOS ANGELES for work. While the trip wasn't all play, I did get to at least see a good amount of the area. We stayed in Santa Monica with my friend's cousin, and both were equally beautiful. I can't wait to go back in three weeks to finish up our work there!

On Thursday I am departing on the evening flight with three of my favorite girls to celebrate KARA BRILEY'S 21st BIRTHDAY.

Kara has been one of my dearest friends for quite some time, but she is quite the baby princess. We're going to have an incredible time, and plan on coming back Monday morning (as long as we don't miss our 7 AM flight).

Happy 21st to my love, KB! It's been a good ride, and I can't wait to see what memories we can make from here!





**ON A SIDE NOTE,

It's also my other best frandz 21st birthday - Sarah Elizabeth Berry! Here's lookin' at you kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment