Friday, March 5, 2010

Inspired by my favorite blogger

These are the main reasons I decided to start blogging.

1. I enjoy writing.
2. Jordan Rutledge
3. I have lots of different interests, and I find it fun to talk about them.
4. Jordan Rutledge's blog


So check out her blog on the link above, because this post was inspired by her as well.


I have been known to have many girl crushes, and usually they stem from how high a woman might be on my personal "SHE'S AMAZING" scale. Looks, for me, only have a small affect on a my crushes, but talent is definitely my #1 most important characteristic.

This is why my girl crush of March is Kiersten Holine.


A youtube discovery by my brother, I have been eerily stalking her for the past year or so. She finally is on iTunes, and I'm super psyched. Although her covers, for me personally, are better than her originals, I think that is mainly because we share lots of favorite artists. From covers by Bon Iver, Ray Lamontagne, Fleet Foxes, M. Ward, The Beatles, and Bob Dylan, Kiersten's got a raw talent. In my opinion, you can't make your voice "sound better" on youtube.


So here's one of my favorite covers she has done, so I hope you all enjoy her as much as I do. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment