Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF & Etsy

So Fridays are usually my favorite day of the week, because I literally live for the weekends. Since I'm in a good mood, I decided to do a post on something that makes me happy. Etsy.com is a newfound love of sorts, and I have been obsessed ever since I discovered it last fall.

These are some of my favorite things on etsy at the moment. Enjoy.


This pillow cover was my first etsy purchase, and they are great. Super cheap, and they're really beautiful.



This was my second purchase on etsy, and I have received so many questions/comments/praises on this laptop decal. Not only can you get different kinds of decals, but you have pretty much the entire rainbow of color options to choose from. I, of course, chose my favorite color, and went with this tree in baby blue. Totally worth eight bucks.



Well tis the season, right? The wedding season that is... I feel like so many people are getting married, including one of my good friends, Ashley, in two weeks! I was just surfing etsy's cake toppers, and I am obsessed with these two. Ashley's fiance is in the Navy, so this is like so perfect. Also, I love owls. Therefore I'm obsessed with these two designs.




And finally... I am in love with everything photography, and I have enormous respect for people who are good at it. I found this artist on etsy, but now I mainly follow her blog. I love everything she does because it has this sort of old, vintage feel that makes me want nothing more than to be barefoot on a summer day running in a field somewhere. I know... but anyone who has that kind of affect on me, I enjoy. Check out her blog.

This is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment