Saturday, February 13, 2010

muzak for the poor

While watching the new trailer for ROBIN HOOD, featuring Russell Crow and Cate Blanchett, I have decided to be more like him. Considering he is one of my all time favorite characters, this is what I'm willing to do for you all...

My friends always are asking me to burn them cd's or give them suggestions, because I spend the majority of my time looking up new music. I really enjoy almost all music, with the minor exception of slasher/headbanger music (if you can even call it that). Nevertheless, I'm going to publish my "Top 25 Most Played" from my itunes, no matter how embarrassing or not. It shows the obvious fickleness of my music taste.


Laugh. Cry. Make fun of me.

Simply enjoy this. It's rare.


ANNIE B'S TOP 25 MOST PLAYED SONGS ON iTUNES

1. Re: Stacks - Bon Iver
2. Winter Birds - Ray Lamontagne
3. Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing - Chris Rice
4. Arms Open Wide - Hillsong United
5. Kiss Me Thru the Phone - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
6. Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
7. You Rock My World - Michael Jackson
8. Gibberish - Ryan Leslie
9. Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
10. Gotta Have You - The Weepies
11. Sky - Joshua Radin feat. Ingrid Michaelson
12. Woods - Bon Iver
13. A Falling Through - Ray Lamontagne
14. P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson
15. Till Kingdom Come - Coldplay
16. Closer - Kings of Leon
17. Ooh Baby - Mario
18. All the Wild Horses- Ray Lamontagne
19. Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
20. Hazy - Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons
21. Trust - Keyshia Cole
22. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
23. Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley
24. The Wolf - Eddie Vedder
25. All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan




That was fun for me, but the fact that there is a SOULJA BOY song in my Top 25 is embarrassing. I need to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment