Friday, February 12, 2010

BLOGGIN' YALL

Here we go. My first blog. Just a little about myself, and my friends who will probably appear numerous times in this blog (some daily).


Number one.
My family. They are nuts.

This is my mom. She's been a kindergarten teacher for... well too long. After spending the majority of her time with 5 year olds, she usually acts like one.


My father is who I take after for the most part.
He literally is the sweetest man in the entire world, and I am so proud to have him as my dad.






Luke... We tend to have fun together.




I'll post on my crew later, but now to tell you a little about me. I am currently in my junior year at Lipscomb University. I'm double majoring in Spanish and International Business, and I love my field(s). I probably would've left my now if it hadn't been for tricky transfering issues, but I do love my friends I've made. I'm a dreamer and hippie, because one of my #1 goals in life is to be a part of changing the world to be a better place FOR EVERYONE.

As for my job - IT'S THE BEST. I am so pumped about it. I'm interning for a consulting company for the United Nations called THE BRAVE. We have made a film called When the Night Comes, directed and produced by THE BOBBY BAILEY. The film is about the deadliest disease mankind has ever known. Malaria.

On a more serious note, malaria kills a child every THIRTY SECONDS, and more people have died because of malaria in the history of the world than any other disease. I'll probably blog about this more than anything, just because of how important this has become in my life.



ON TO THE NEXT ONE. I'll probably blog too about whatever I'm listening to, my favorite musicians, etc. Music is probably what I do most of my time when I'm not working, studying, eating, or sleeping.


#currently playing: De Que Me Sirve la Vida by Camila (this was the obvious inspiration to the name of my blog.



Also, follow me elsewhere if you'd like.

Twitter

Facebook




Hasta luego...

No comments:

Post a Comment