Monday, February 22, 2010

Wild Weekend

This weekend was maybe one of the best I've had in college. This past Wednesday, the 17th, was my brother's 23rd birthday, so Thursday I went up and surprised him in Oxford, MS (Ole Miss). That night he had to work, so I hung out with his girlfriend and his friends.

Friday during the day was perfect weather, so all we did was lay around and sunbathe/climb trees/play. Friday night while Luke had to go to fraternity stuff, KK (Luke's lady) and I got busy preparing for his SURPRISE RAVE.

When I say surprise rave, I'm referring to the best rave I have ever been to. Not only did I manage to spend over $80 bucks on GLOW STICKS, but it was a TIE DIE theme in honor of my brother's favorite pastime. We literally covered ourselves and the house in glow stick juice. This is the front door....


NUTS.

Needless to say, I had an amazing weekend, and it sucked to come back home to a Monday where it was raining. Thanks Nashville. Here's some fun pictures to touch on the craziness of the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment