Wednesday, September 28, 2011

just a humble room

Since I moved into my home at JEC, I've had request after request to upload pictures of my room here. I've honestly been too lazy to try and clean my room enough to take pictures of it. Since it is small, it tends to get messy fast. So here it is. My humble abode. HUMBLE being the key word here. While quaint, it is coming along quite nicely.
Now don't be fooled by first glance. This is not my bed. This is the extra bed in my room where this, that, and my luggage rest. My newest addition to my room is the mini refrigerator. It's perfect for the small amount of things I need cold - such as water, milk, some veggies, and CHEESE. Honduras has all sorts of good cheeses, but that's a different post.
This is my real bed. It's a good size, and while it's not the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, it's much better than the one in my prior post from last week. As you can see on my bed - I also have my mini fan - big shout out of thanks to Clare Lundy for sending me that. Always looking out for Julia.
One of my favorite and most grateful items I brought from home were my college-favorite, over-the-door hooks. They are great to hang wet things like towels and bath items.
Ah, my nightstand. Just the essentials that usually stay put here. Consists of earplugs - so the frogs/little screaming boys don't wake me up in the morning. Lysol spray - because I live with teenage boys who smell funky about 95% of the time. My Jesus Calling book, love my mom. And last buy not least - my flashlight - since the power goes out 4 out of 7 days a week here.
My organization center is what this is. Yes, I'm aware I have a lot of crap - I'm a woman - so therefore I occupy many a product.
Hope you all enjoyed taking a little tour de mi nuevo hogar aca (my new home here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment