Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Recap

For those of you who know me, you're well aware Halloween is my favorite holiday (second best only to the birth of Jesus Christ - which I fully celebrate). This picture should come to no surprise to any of you. I had little resources here, and I had honestly planned on not celebrating the holiday entirely until some friends informed me they would be throwing ME (hehe) a halloween party. I decided to buy simple black and white paint and go for it.
I was inspired by the Jay Z music video, "On to the Next One", that I saw "back in college" (that sounds weird). The guys face was painted all white with only teeth and black eyes. As weird as it is to say, I fell in love with the idea for Halloween. Here was my perfect opportunity, and I sprinted full speed ahead with it. I simply added a skeleton nose and was done with it. Hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment