Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I Miss

While I do absolutely love being here in Honduras (mainly because of these boys and how easily they have stolen my heart day-by-day), there are a few things I dearly miss. This is my top 20.
1. My family
2. My friends
3. TJ Maxx & Target
4. Real cheeseburgers (not fast food)
5. WALGREENS
6. Eating foods that 1 of the main ingredients isn’t OIL
7. the YMCA
8. Driving a car
9. HOT SHOWERS
10. Chick-fil-A
11. Tank, Maddux, Wig & the cats
12. Speaking english (every now and then)
13. JULIA PARTIES.
14. My grandmothers
15. Church worship... songs here don't actually have a tune
16. Watching the leaves change colors as it gets colder
17. High school and college football
18. Mrs. Wanda's home cooking
19. LAS PALMAS
20. Cooking my own food

No comments:

Post a Comment